6 Easy Ways to Keep Your Skin Looking Younger
Even with a busy schedule and lifestyle, a more youthful appearance and radiant glow can be relatively simple to achieve. Brickell Cosmetic Center in Miami, Florida is devoted to improving the health and appearance of your skin so you can look and feel your best. A healthy skin care regime works best with an internal and external approach. Try adding these easy ways to your daily drill and watch your dull, dry skin turn into a fresh and youthful glow.
Here are our top 6 favorite ways to achieve a more radiant appearance.
- Sleep. Your Natural Fountain of Youth. Getting a good night sleep is an essential part of any skin-care and beauty routine. Your body repairs its cellular system and recovers itself when it is at rest. When you deprive your body of sleep, you may be actually making some existing skin conditions worse. If younger looking skin is your goal, getting enough ZZZ’s needs to be a top priority.
- Avoid caffeine and Drink Plenty of Water. Sometimes we all need an energy boost and a quick caffeine boost is an easy way to get that pep back in our step. But be careful, caffeine is dehydrating and your skin will become dull if you repetitively drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day. Rather, increase the amount of water you drink on a daily basis to achieve that dewy, youthful glow. We recommend you consume a minimum of 8-10 glasses each day to maintain a healthy glow to your skin.
- HydraFacial. A game-changer for your skin. Drench your skin in and let it drink up the nutrients of a HydraFacial. This treatment is one of our favorites to create a plump and dewy glow that can last for days. Cleanse, extract, and hydrate your skin with a multi-step HydraFacial to rid your skin of those dead cells, toxins, and impurities.
- Wear Sunscreen Daily. Sunscreen is an easy way to protect your skin from the damaging rays of the sun. It’s especially important here in Miami where the sun shines bright year-round. However, even on cloudy days, the ultraviolet rays can still penetrate; causing surface and deeper skin damage, burns, wrinkles, and more serious skin conditions or diseases. Wearing sunscreen can protect and greatly reduce sun exposure and damage to your exposed skin. Keep your skin looking healthy, try adding a moisturizer with a built-in sunscreen while running daily errands. Any longer-term exposure in the sun requires a high SPF (50 or more) and re-applications.
- LED Microdermabrasion. At Brickell Cosmetic Center, this light-based skin therapy is the favorite of our aesthetic specialists for so many reasons. LED Microdermabrasion is quick, highly-effective, non-invasive, and an efficient way to remove old and dead skin cells. We also love it because of its versatility on nearly every skin type; and its ability to stimulate the production of new, plump, and younger skin cells, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Instantly gratifying.
- Clear + Brilliant. This simple and effective laser solution is a great solution if you have sun-damaged skin, fine lines, or discoloration in your face, neck, or chest area. Clear + Brilliant is a minimally invasive and uncovers the skin’s natural radiance with results that speak for themselves.