How Long Can Sculptra® Butt Lift Results Last?
Want to give your buttocks a boost without going under the knife? Many people are turning to Sculptra as a nonsurgical and long-lasting solution. This innovative treatment at Brickell Cosmetic Center involves injecting a dermal filler into the buttocks to add volume and improve contours. Best of all, results can last up to two years when administered by an experienced provider in Brickell, Key Biscayne, or Coconut Grove, FL.
Anyone curious about the benefits of Sculptra should call our Miami area team for a consultation. In the meantime, let's take a closer look at everything you need to know about our famous Sculptra butt lift.
What is Sculptra?
Sculptra is a cosmetic injectable that encourages collagen production. As new collagen forms, the skin in the treated area becomes firmer, smoother, and more lifted.
Sculptra is composed of poly-L-lactic acid, a biocompatible and biodegradable synthetic material. Though some people use dermal fillers like Sculptra to smooth out wrinkles in the face, it can also be used in larger quantities for a nonsurgical butt lift.
How is the Sculptra butt lift performed?
Brickell Cosmetic Center begins all treatments with an assessment to determine the right course of action for your needs. We discuss your goals and current health to ensure your candidacy.
If Sculptra is the best possible option for your buttocks, we administer the filler to specific areas of concern using fine needles. This helps sculpt the shape and add volume in strategic locations. A numbing cream may be applied for your comfort. Typically, 2 – 3 sessions are needed, spaced several weeks apart for optimal results.
How long do cosmetic injectables last?
As we mentioned, the results of a Sculptra butt lift can last about two years. While this may not be as long-lasting as a surgical procedure, it is a much less invasive and safer option for Miami area patients. Here's why many people in Brickell, Key Biscayne, and Coconut Grove, FL, prefer Sculptra:
- No surgery or incisions needed
- Short recovery time
- Natural-looking results
- Minimal discomfort during treatment
- Long-lasting results without the risks of a surgical procedure
What factors affect the longevity of Sculptra results?
While two years is the average, individual results vary based on factors such as:
- Age: Older patients may notice that dermal fillers tend to wear off more quickly than they do in younger individuals. This is because there is a natural decline in collagen production over time.
- Lifestyle: Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can prolong the results of your Sculptra treatment. Regular exercise and a balanced diet are known to help maintain the overall shape of your buttocks.
- Aftercare: Following your nonsurgical butt lift, pay close attention to the aftercare instructions provided by your specialist at Brickell Cosmetic Center. Adhering to these guidelines can ensure the best outcomes possible.
- Follow-up: We may recommend you get touch-up treatments every 1 – 2 years to help maintain the desired volume and shape of your buttocks.
Enhance your buttocks with a nonsurgical butt lift
Don't wait any longer to achieve the lifted, contoured buttocks you desire. Call Brickell Cosmetic Center to book a consultation and learn how dermal fillers can give long-lasting results without surgery. Our team in Miami is dedicated to helping Brickell, Key Biscayne, and Coconut Grove, FL, area patients feel confident and beautiful in their skin.